Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kristen Out; Tristan In

Most of you probably don't know that I was doing this fitness challenge as well. I'm not convinced of its effectiveness quite yet; I'm coming from an entirely different exercise regime than Kristen did (I'm more along the lines of 95% weight lifting, 3% cardio, 2% complaining about cardio). Alas, I shall see it through to the end and deem it worthy or total suck. Or somewhere in between.

I'm about a week behind, and I'm not going to post results every day because I don't want to keep track, and I don't want to make the world's longest blog post by adding to the bottom every day (like someone we know was doing...). BUT, I will definitely post the fit test results. I think I do the midterm fit test next week, at which point I will post my initial results, and we can run the numbers, get statistical distributions, plot some chi-square curves, etc.

Note that I consumed an entire box of black and white cookies on Sunday night, but I don't think this will affect my results much. I already paid the price for that in the form of a 36-hour long stomach ache -- the bodyrock gods are strong, my friends. In all seriousness though, I'm attempting to keep my diet the same through this, so I will have a fair judge of how well this short, intense, living room method works opposed to my 4-6x a week gym sessions. After this test I can go back to being a wee bit more disciplined with my weekend cookie nomnoms.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment