Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mindless Meanderings

  • What's with those girls who have a permanent bitchy look plastered on their faces? In photos, in life.. they just look MEAN. I feel sorry for them.
  • I am super hungry right now and really want to be eating my peanut butter toast with banana, but I'm not "allowed" to eat at my desk. Everyone else in this office can eat smelly onions and greasy pizza day after day while they work, but I can't have breakfast while I accomplish things because someone (no one) might walk in (they won't). The people I work with are assholes.
  • I'm so stoked to pick pumpkins and apples this weekend! I get like a 5 year old when I get to do these things, but honestly, that's one of my favorite qualities about myself: the littlest things get me so excited.
  • I have changed my Halloween costume about 26 times, and I think I have to change it again. This is a product of my indecisiveness and unwillingness to spend a lot on a costume. The shirt I bought that was going to be a huge staple of my current costume idea isn't what I thought it was (duh, should have tried it on) so I have to make a last minute change. But I have another fun idea!
  • Started thinking seriously about a new tattoo. I've wanted to do a back piece and I'd like to do it within the next year. When I got the first two back there I didn't have intentions of doing anymore, but things have changed. So, now I am challenged with incorporating what I've got into something new and beautiful.
  • Why is it freezing cold in this office, always. 
  • Everyone in this office seems to think I am some tech guru who not only built the multi-function copier from the ground up, but am also the universal webmaster of every website ever created. Just a newsflash, I know just as much (maybe a wee bit more) about the office equipment and the workings of the internet as you do. Please stop complaining to me when a website is down or you can't figure out how to make a copy.
  • I really need to buy a bike. I saw a cheap beach cruiser at Wal Mart. All it needs is a can of spray paint and a cute little basket and I'm ready to rock and roll! I like to walk to do my easy errands, but sometimes I can't since I have too much to carry. Having a bike would be primo: put everything in my little basket and off I go. Additionally, I'd love to just pedal around for some body movin' when my knees are busted (now) and can't run (frustrating).
  • I need to repaint my toenails.
  • LA weekend vacation in one month! Hopefully my neck and back are feeling healthy by then.. we'd like to go to Magic Mountain. I've only been there once, and the rides I really had my heart set on were both closed. WTF. Dream crushers.
  • I need to go out this weekend. I feel like there's nothing worse than sitting at home on a Saturday night and watching TV. At least for me. I need to be out, dancing, having fun, meeting people. I love my friends, but sometimes I hate that I'm the only single one because that means they all want to stay home with each other and that leaves me.. alone.
  • I never get homesick, per se, but I'm really itching to get back home. I miss my friends that I left there and I really need to spend some time with them and be reminded of who they make me.
  • Something is seriously lacking.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you normally dress up like on Halloween but if you can, be something unique or kinda scary. The slutty [enter profession here] is SO cliche. For example, this year my wife was going to be Michael Jackson until I told her that I probably wouldn't be able to have sex with her again after seeing her in costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to be a member of the Party Rock Crew from the LMFAO videos with my roommate. BUT, I might end up being a zombie due to wardrobe issues and my love for doing super fun makeup. My favorite choice so far was to be a Double Dare contestant, but it was getting pricey (o:

    ReplyDelete